Attorney Michael T. Conway
Before I became an attorney at law, I was an infantry captain in the U.S. Marines and was a Desert Storm combat volunteer. Prior to that, I worked in private industry and was a steelworker before going to college. At Indiana University, I was trained as a forensic criminologist. Now, after almost 30 years of practicing law, I have represented and counseled over 3,000 clients and tried over 100 jury cases to verdict.
I have argued cases before the Ohio and U.S. Supreme Court and many states and lower federal courts of appeal and trial courts. I am a member of the bar of the Ohio and U.S. Supreme Court, four federal district courts in Ohio and Texas, and the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals for the 4th, 5th and 6th Circuits.
To learn more, click on my profile link below:
Associations And Experience
- Ohio Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, New Orleans
- 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Cincinnati
- 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Richmond, Va.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- American Association for Justice
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lead Counsel Rated by Thomson Reuters
Over Three Decades Of Trusted Legal Practice
If you are dealing with a legal problem, I will take the time to discuss your situation and provide effective solutions. Call 330-220-7660 for a free consultation or fill out our online form to get started.